...and other convivial proposals
SC Naturia, with its registered office at Rue de Bailièvre 1b in 6420 Robechies (BE0876.721.731), represented by the co-operators, the management circle and Mr. Martin Wauthy, (hereinafter referred to as the Delegate for daily management) are pleased to welcome you. In order to ensure the satisfaction of the campers and the durability of the activity, we have established the following internal regulations in accordance with the decree of 18 /12/2003 relating to the conditions of exploitation of the campsites :
- Anyone staying on the "Naturia" Ecocamp site is required to comply with the legislation governing camping in the Walloon Region, as well as with these Internal Regulations.
- Those in charge of the Ecocamp will take all necessary measures to maintain order in the Ecocamp and its buildings, as well as for the proper application of the present R.O.I.
- Minors are admitted under the full responsibility of their parents or guardians.
- The stay in the caravan, against payment or not, in the presence or not of the tenant, of other persons than those registered in the contract is authorized provided that these other persons present themselves as of their arrival, register with the reception.
- Any registration as domicile or second residence with the administration of the municipality in which the campsite is located is forbidden.
- Each camper is personally responsible for any damage or accident he causes. He is also responsible for the actions of the people camping with him and/or the visitors or users of his caravan. He is obliged to make them aware of the rules and provisions of this R.O.I.
- During his stay at the campsite, the camper will avoid any discussion and any behaviour of a racist and/or discriminatory nature.
- The caravan may not be used for activities or for storing goods that may increase the fire hazard.
- Everyone on the campsite is required to respect the sanitary and communal buildings and facilities, the fittings and the planting, and not to damage them or make them unnecessarily dirty. Children under the age of six must be accompanied by a responsible person when using the sanitary facilities.
- Any damage or accident must be reported immediately to the campsite management.
- In the event of a serious breach of the present R.O.I., the campsite management will take the necessary measures, without prejudice to immediate expulsion from the campsite and possible legal proceedings.
- The serious grounds for expulsion are:
- deliberate or malicious damage (see 1.8)
- non-payment or underpayment of the rental price and/or charges (see 3.1 to 3.3)
- insufficient maintenance or non-compliance with the legislation of the rented pitch and/or the caravan (see 4.1 to 4.16)
- repeated failure to comply with safety standards (see 5.9 to 5.12)
- repeated failure to comply with the rules on waste separation (see 6.10)
- repeated non-compliance with the animal rules (see 7.4 to 7.7)
- Asocial and repetitively disruptive behaviour
The campsite management reserves the right to decide in all cases not provided for in this R.O.I. By staying at the campsite, the camper respects and accepts the contents of this R.O.I.
This I.O.R., established on 04/15/2021, supersedes all previously established regulations.
The site managers choose and designate the site where the campers can stay.
- Campers are obliged to inform the manager of their presence in the campsite, as well as of the presence of any person other than those for whom the annual fee is valid and who is staying on the pitch allocated to them.
- It is strictly forbidden for young people under the age of 16 to stay ALONE in a caravan, even their own.
- The purchase of a caravan does not give the new owner any priority for future allocation of the plot on which the caravan is located at the time of purchase. The new owner will in any case have to pay the full fee for the current season.
- An entry deposit of 750,00 euros is required on arrival at the campsite and is only returned if the plot allocated to the camper is left in a perfectly clean condition and if the new occupant has also paid his deposit in the event of the caravan being transferred with the agreement of the owners.
- The departure MUST be reported to the delegate for daily management by mail.
- The remaining balance must be paid before dismantling the installation.
- Any camper who leaves the camp without having paid the total amount of the annual fee as well as the charges (cable TV, water and electricity bills), will have to pay the administrative recovery costs, which have already been fixed at a minimum of 250,00€.
- Visitors :
- Visitors may only be admitted to the camp under the responsibility of the campers who receive them and inform them of the ROI and subject to the authorization ofs responsible of the camp.
- The camper may not let anyone into the campsite without prior authorization.
- The visitor is obliged to indicate his presence in the camp, the identity of the camper he is visiting and to respect the Internal Regulations in all respects.
Art.3- ANNUAL FEES:
- The amount of the package for the 2021 season is 900 € VAT included.
Electricity: meter fee of 17 € VAT and consumption: 0,340 €/kW VAT.
Water: meter fee of 17 € VAT and consumption: 3.20 €/m3 VAT.
Wifi and cable TV available according to availability.
Intervention in waste management: fixed price of 85 € VAT included.
All these amounts are inclusive of 6% VAT.
- The flat fee is valid for ONE caravan, occupied by the registered head of the family, his/her spouse or legal cohabitant, their respective direct ascendants and descendants to whom the plot is allocated.
Under no circumstances is it permitted to sublet the caravan or pitch to a third party. Such behaviour on the part of the camper justifies the immediate termination of the contract to the camper's detriment.
- For all new campers, payment is made in advance of any occupation of the plot by transferring funds to the ING account BE93 3601 2282 7567 opened in the name of SC Naturia. For those who have expressly renewed their occupation of the plot, payment must be received by 1 January 2010 at the latest.er April of the year. Please include the site number of the payment in the communication.
- Any delay of payment implies a fine of 10% of the sums due, added to the administrative expenses here fixed at 150€.
- In case of non-payment of the rental of the pitch, and 15 days after a formal notice sent by registered mail or against receipt to the camper, the operator or his representative may proceed to the eviction of the caravan from the campsite. The costs of handling, transporting and possibly guarding the removed caravan will be borne exclusively by the camper.
Art.5- RENEWAL OF THE CONTRACT
- The camper has no right to have his annual contract automatically renewed.
- Occupation of the pitch after the season does not imply any tacit renewal of the contract. The renewal of the contract is subject to the approval of the managers. The renewal request must be made by registered letter or against receipt by the camper by 15 October of the current year at the latest (if 15 October is a public holiday, the deadline expires on the next working day).
Art.6- CARAVANS AND STORAGE
- The nature and purpose of the caravans must be such that they are permanent nature of mobility.
- The minimum distance calculated on the ground between camping shelters on different pitches is 4 metres.
- Any construction attached to the camping shelters, fences, terraces is absolutely forbidden (see paragraph REGULATION OF THE WALLONNE REGION).
- The underside of the caravans may not be used as storage space or be "dressed" with any work whatsoever, except for canvas skirts. No sloppiness will be allowed.
- Under no circumstances will the eco-camp managers be held responsible for any breach of the regulations by an occupant of the camp.
- Garden sheds are only tolerated if they meet certain conditions
- The caravans must apply the constructive charter.
- Any questions regarding the facilities are to be discussed with the Habitats and Commons circle.
- 7- MAINTENANCE AND LOCATIONS
- Locations will be rigorously maintained by the occupant.
- Campers must observe the instructions given by those in charge, particularly with regard to the cleanliness of the site.
- It is forbidden to throw rubbish, garbage, cigarette butts and waste of any kind anywhere other than in the bins placed for that purpose.
- The camping shelters and their surroundings as well as the installations for collective use must be kept in a state of absolute cleanliness. The occupant is personally responsible for the maintenance, the order and the cleanliness of his plot as well as his shelter. The lawn will be mowed, or the site weeded (no use of anti-weed!!!) at least once a month. If not, the work will be done at a cost of 25 €/hour including VAT.
- Any felling of trees or branches, removal or action compromising the development of any plantation on or outside the parcels are subject to a written agreement of the people in charge of the ecocamp. The health of the plantations on the pitches is the responsibility of the campers concerned who must, if necessary, see to their replacement.
- The camper is required to respect the grassy areas and to adapt his behaviour to the circumstances. In particular, in case of bad weather, the camper will have to limit the movements of his vehicle or leave it on the car park. The camper is held responsible for any ruts or damage to the grassy areas caused by him/her..
- The pruning of hedges located on the edge of the campsite is strictly forbidden under penalty of fines.
Art.8- REGULATION OF THE WALLONNE REGION
- Any annex, fixed or dismountable, of caravans and trailers of dwellings, such as terraces, screens, superstructures, loggias, balustrades or any other construction, with the exception of awnings and overhangs made of canvas only, is forbidden.
- Before undertaking any work, the camper must ask for the advice of the persons in charge. Offenders are always liable, in addition to penalties and fines, to the obligation to dismantle.
- In addition, it is strictly forbidden to consider a dwelling as a permanent residence.
Art.9- HYGIENE AND CLEANLINESS
- For household waste and garbage, only the garbage bags in force in the district are allowed. The sorting of household garbage is done according to the indications posted in the garbage shed.
- Any other type of container (non-approved plastic bags, cardboard boxes, etc.) is absolutely prohibited.
- The bags must be deposited in the containers provided and according to the method set by the eco-managers.
- Bringing garbage from outside the camp is strictly forbidden.
- Wastewater may only be discharged at designated locations.
- Chemical toilets must be disposed of exclusively in the designated area.
- Children under the age of six must be accompanied to the washroom by a responsible person.
- The ladies should be careful not to throw their sanitary towels in the toilets, but should put them in the plastic bags in the bins provided for this purpose.
- Gentlemen shall refrain from using the walls of the toilets as urinals.
- Animals are not allowed to enter the sanitary facilities.
Art.10- TRAFFIC - SAFETY MEASURES - NOISE
- All unauthorized vehicles are prohibited from entering the camp.
- Only campers' vehicles are allowed inside the campsite and traffic is strictly limited between 7am and 10pm.
- Vehicles are not allowed to park on the access roads and internal roads.
- With the exception of travel to and from the camp, the use of mopeds is forbidden in the camp.
- The maximum speed of cars inside the camp is 10 KM/H.
- The fee is valid, in addition to what is stipulated in the paragraph "ANNUAL FEES", for one and ONLY one car as long as it is located on the allocated space.
- Any person not belonging to the camp may only drive around with the express and temporary permission of the camp operator to drop off visitors. This car will immediately leave the camp to park on the outside parking lot. The parking of a vehicle outside a pitch is strictly forbidden.
- The operator reserves the right to have any unauthorised vehicle removed from the campsite at the owner's expense and risk.
The operator declines all responsibility in case of accidents within the camp.
- Gas, oil and electric cooking and heating appliances must be installed in such a way as to provide every guarantee of safety. The maximum power is 16A.
- Campfires are prohibited, as well as the filling of gas cylinders.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring weapons into the campsite.
- Campers must respect public morality and peace and observe decent dress and behaviour. No one may expose themselves to criticism by their behaviour, dress and words.
- The operation of radios and other sound devices may not disturb anyone and silence is required between 24H and 7H.
- Lawn mowing is strictly forbidden between 12 noon and 3 p.m., except for the maintenance service and on Sundays all day. The grass clippings are to be disposed of in the compost bin provided for this purpose or, even better, in the container park.
- Campers are required to comply with the following safety standards in order to minimize the risk of fire:
- all exterior fires are prohibited,
- barbecues must be secured as much as possible
- the storage of gas bottles is only allowed outside the dwellings and their number must be limited to 2 per location.
- When the emergency service is called, it is mandatory to keep the electric gate open during the whole intervention.
- In case of intervention, it is imperative to warn the emergency services (112: Emergency Medical Assistance and Fire Department, 101: Police), for this purpose a telephone is available day and night near the reception area; to close and evacuate the gas bottles; to use the fire extinguishers provided at the 3 fire stations on the campsite, to warn the occupants of the adjoining pitches as well as the operator, to ensure the free passage of vehicles on the access road to the disaster